Dhamdha Tourist Places to Visit in Dhamdha, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
Dhamdha is a town in the district of Durg in Chhattisgarh. Dhamdha is historical city, which was under the rule of Gondwana dynasty. One can see many well preserved historic sites dating back to the Gondwana period all around the town. Driving around 35 km south of Dhamdha will lead tourists to Bhilai city, where visitors can visit several tourist attractions.
How to reach Dhamdha?
Dhamdha is located around 65 km from Raipur Airport. The closest major railway station to Dhamdha is Durg Railway Station, about 34 km.
Places to see around Dhamdha:
- Hindi Bhawan
- Durg District Court building
- Jain Temples of Nagpura
- Chandi Mandir
- Bordih dam
Accommodation options in and around Dhamdha:
- Hotel Al Zaiqa, Bhilai, around 33 km
- Hotel Shakun, Bhilai
- Hotel Prince Bhilai, Bhilai
- Hotel Vatsa International, Bhilai
- Hotel Kusum, Bhilai
- Grand Dhillon, Bhilai
- Hotel Central Park, Bhilai
- Pleasure Club Resorts, Anjora, around 44 km