Best Tourist Places to Visit in Chhuikhadan, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh, India
Chhuikhadan is a town in Rajnandgaon District in Chhattisgarh. Being the former capital of Chhuikhadan State, Chhuikhadan houses many historical sites. Though, Chhuikhadan is presently well known among tourists as a gateway to Balaghat Hill-Forest Range and Dongargarh-Khaara Reserve Forest. Apart from these, visitors can also visit the cities and Bhilai and Raipur during their Chhuikhadan tour.
How to reach Chhuikhadan?
The nearest airport to Chhuikhadan is Raipur Airport, around 105 km. The closest railway station to Chhuikhadan is at Bhilai (about 85 km). One can use bus to travel between Chhuikhadan, Rajnandgaon and Bhilai.
Places to visit around Chhuikhadan:
- Balaghat Hill-Forest Range
- Dongargarh-Khaara Reserve Forest
Hotels in and around Chhuikhadan:
- Hotel Royal Celebration, Kawardha, about 64 km
- Pleasure Club Resorts, Anjora, around 66 km
- Hotel Vatsa International, Bhilai, around 77 km
- Hotel Kusum, Bhilai
- Grand Dhillon, Bhilai
- Hotel Al Zaiqa, Bhilai
- Hotel Central Park, Bhilai
- Hotel Shakun, Bhilai
- Hotel Prince Bhilai, Bhilai