Best Tourist Places to Visit in Jaggaiahpet, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India
Jaggaiahpet is a town in Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh, is situated on the banks of the River Paleru, Jaggaiahpet experiences warm to cool climate year round, which draws tourists in a large number from all around the state to the town. The Vedadrihmi Narasimha Swamy Temple is the prime attraction of Jaggaiahpet. Tirumalagiri Hills is another distinct tourist attraction in Jaggaiahpet, home to Lord Venkateswara Temple and four Anjaneya Swamy temples.
How to reach Jaggaiahpet?
The closest airport to Jaggaiahpet is Vijayawada Airport (around 100 km). The nearest railway station to Jaggaiahpet is Mellacheruvu Railway Station (26 km). Jaggaiahpet can be reached by bus from Vijayawada.
Tourist Attractions around Jaggaiahpet:
- Sri Tirupatamma Ammavari Devasthanam
- Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- Vedadrihmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Yogananda Lakshmi Narasihma Swamy Temple
Hotels near Jaggaiahpet:
- Ajantha Hotel, Jaggayyapeta
- B&B Residency, Jaggayyapeta
- Hotel Harsha Residency, Khammam
- Hotel Vishnu Residency, Khammam
- Athidi Hotel, Khammam