Places to Visit in Ramapuram, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India
Ramapuram is a small village in Kadapa district in Andhra Pradesh State in India and the town is bounded by mountain ranges. Ramapuram is situated close to the forest region and visited by the tourists from all over the state. Ramapuram is situated 65 kilometers from Kadapa city.
Places to visit in Ramapuram:
- Brahmamsagar Reservoir
- Lankamalla Reserve Forest
- Turupukonda Reserve Forest
- Allagadda Reserve Forest
Connectivity to Ramapuram:
Bus and other passenger vehicles will operate from Kadapa district to Ramapuram.
Kadapa Railway Station is the nearest railway station positioned at the distance of 65 kilometers from Ramapuram.
Nearest airport is Tirupati Airport positioned at the distance of 170 kilometers from Ramapuram.
Hotels in and around Ramapuram:
- Manasa Inn, 65 kilometers
- Shiva Sai Residency Hotel, 65 kilometers
- Haritha Hotel, 65 kilometers
- Manasa Hotel, 65 kilometers
- Ziara Hotel, 65 kilometers
- Hotel Santhosh Inn, 65 kilometers
- Hotel Sri Balaji, 65 kilometers