Places to Visit in Pandariya, Kabirdham, Chhattisgarh, India
Pandariya is a town in Kabirdham district of Chhattisgarh. Pandariya is a scenic town between two widely popular natural tourist destinations, Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary and Chilpi Range. Pandariya proper is home to a beautiful pond in the town centre, famous among both locals and visitors. Apart from scenic beauty, the district is especially noted for a more than 1000 years old rock temple ‘Bhoramdeo Temple’ (around 35 km from Pandariya).
How to reach Pandariya?
The closest airport to Pandariya is Raipur Airport (around 150 km). Kargi Road Railway Station in Kota is the closest railway station to Pandariya, about 69 km. Pandariya is accessible by bus from Bilaspur and Raipur.
Places of interest around Pandariya:
- Maikal Hills
- Khuriya Reservoir
Hotels in and around Pandariya (Kawaradha, 33 Kms and Bilaspur 87 Kms):
- Hotel Royal Celebration, Kawaradha
- Godana Resorts, Kawaradha
- Palace Kawardha, Kawaradha
- Hotel Jagdamba Palace, Kawaradha
- Honeybee Garden Resort, Kunwarimuda
- Hotel Intercity International, Bilaspur
- Hotel East Park, Bilaspur
- Hotel Aananda Imperial, Bilaspur