Places to Visit in Baloda Bazar, Chhattisgarh, India
Baloda Bazar is a city under Baloda Bazar district in Chhattisgarh. Baloda Bazar is a place of diverse tourist attractions; prominently Mawli Mata Mandir is the famous religious site as well as tourist attraction of Baloda Bazar. Driving few kilometers out of the city will lead tourists to many other top class tourist spots, especially Barnawapara Forest Range, which is nature lovers’ paradise.
Getting Baloda Bazar:
The closest airport to Baloda Bazar is Raipur Airport (about 84 km). The closest major railway station to Baloda Bazar is at Bhatapara (about 24 km). The bus connectivity of Baloda Bazar widens to Bhatapara and Raipur.
Places of interest around Baloda Bazar:
- Siddheswr Mandir Pallari
Accommodation options in and around Baloda Bazar:
- Moira Jungle Lodge, Barbaspur, around 60 km
- Hotel East Park, Bilaspur, around 70 km
- Courtyard Marriott, Bilaspur
- Hotel Intercity International, Bilaspur
- Hotel Shiva International, Bilaspur
- Hotel Aananda Imperial, Bilaspur
- Hotel Emerald, Bilaspur