Tourist Places to Visit in Bhatgaon, Surguja, Chhattisgarh, India
Bhatgaon is a town under Surguja district in Chhattisgarh. Around 40 km southeast of Bhatgaon, Ambikapur is famous for the Mahamaya (Ambika) Mandir and also the city houses many beautiful lakes. Mainpat Hill Station is the most famous natural tourist destination in the region, located around 90 km from Bhatgaon. The best time to visit Bhatgaon is from November to February.
Connectivity to Bhatgaon:
The closest airport to Surguja is Ranchi Airport, around 330 km, while Raipur Airport is located around 370 km from Bhatgaon. The closest railway station to Bhatgaon is at Surajpur, about 16 km. Bhatgaon is reachable by bus from Ambikapur and Renukoot.
Places of interest around Bhatgaon:
- Ambika Devi Temple
- Bagheshwari Devi Temple in Kudargarh
Hotels in and around Bhatgaon:
- Hotel Black Diamond, Bishrampur, around 26 km
- Maya Hotel, Ambikapur, around 41 km
- Hotel Grand Basant, Ambikapur
- Hotel Birendra Prabha, Ambikapur
- Mayura Hotel, Ambikapur
- Hotel Diksha Hills, Ambikapur
- Hotel Panchsheel, Ambikapur