Tourist Places to Visit in Badepalle, Mahbubnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India
Badepalle is a town under Mahbubnagar district in Andhra Pradesh. The district headquarters ‘Mahbubnagar’ is situated near Badepalle, highlighted by more than 800-year-old banyan tree, Pillalamarri. There is also a deer park, science museum and small nursery near the tree. Umamaheswara Temple in Rangapur, Sri Sri Sri Jogulaamba Temple in Alampur, Venkateswara Swami Temple in Manyamkonda and Lord Santhana Venugopalaswamy Temple in Jataprole are other famous tourist attractions near Badepalle.
Connectivity to Badepalle:
Badepalle is located around 70 km from Hyderabad International Airport. There is a railway station in Badepalle. Badepalle can be reached by bus from Mahbubnagar and Hyderabad.
Places to see around Badepalle:
Accommodation options near Badepalle:
- Hotel Taj Paradise, Jadcherla
- Yagnesh Viraat Hotel, Jadcherla
- Geetha Hotel, Mahbubnagar
- The Grand Sindhu, Mahbubnagar
- Avanthi Hotel, Mahbubnagar
- Ganesh Lodge, Mahbubnagar
- Sri Sai Ram Hotel, Mahbubnagar
- Hotel Ajantha, Mahbubnagar