Places to Visit in Chirmiri, Koriya, Chhattisgarh, India
Chirmiri is a tourist favor town in Koriya district in Chhattisgarh. Chirmiri is widely popular among tourists as a hill station, drawing nature lovers from all around the state and even also from the bordering areas Madhya Pradesh. Lord Jagannath Temple is also part of Chirmiri’s emerging tourism. Chirmiri is geographically positioned at 23.20° N 82.35° E.
How to reach Chirmiri?
The nearest major airport to Chirmiri is Raipur Airport, about 310 km. Chirmiri houses a railway station. Chirmiri is connected to Raipur, Bhilai and Bilaspur by scheduled buses.
Places to see around Chirmiri:
- Lord Jagannath Temple
- Mahamaya (Ambika) Mandir
Accommodation options in and around Chirmiri:
- Central Lodge, Manendragarh, around 36 km
- Agrawal Lodge, Manendragarh
- Maya Hotel, Ambikapur, about 112 km
- Hotel Panchsheel, Ambikapur
- Hotel Birendra Prabha, Ambikapur
- Mayura Hotel, Ambikapur
- Hotel Grand Basant, Ambikapur
- Hotel Diksha Hills, Ambikapur