Kirandul Tourist Places to Visit in Kirandul, Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India
Kirandul is a town under Dantewada district in Chhattisgarh. Kirandul is noted as one of the best natural tourist destinations in Chhattisgarh. Spectacular waterfalls and compact forests with a wide range of animals surrounding the town play major role in drawing tourists to the town. Some recommended places to visit near Kirandul are Malangir Waterfalls, Chitrakoot Falls and Kailash Caves.
How to reach Kirandul?
The closest major airport to Kirandul is Raipur Airport, around 390 km. Kirandul houses an upgraded railway station. The bus connectivity of Kirandul widens to Raipur, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
Places to see around Kirandul:
- Teerathgarh Falls
- Kutumsar caves
- Malangir waterfalls
Hotels in and around Kirandul:
Madhuban Hotel in Dantewada is the closest, while other hotels are placed in Jagdalpur at the distance of 125 kms is as follows:
- Chhattigarh Tourism Hotel, Jagdalpur
- Royal Bastar Farm, Jagdalpur
- Hotel Devansh Residency, Jagdalpur
- Bastar Jungle Resort, Jagdalpur
- Hotel Suri International, Jagdalpur
- Rainbow Hotel, Jagdalpur
- Hotel Akanksha, Jagdalpur
- Naman Bastar A Resort, Jagdalpur
- Ganpati Resorts, Jagdalpur